"I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name
is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints." Psalm 52:9

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Attempt #2

Well, our dossier arrived at our agency on Monday, February 28th just as we planned. I received a call from our case worker that the documents were safe and sound and she would review them on Friday. What a long week!! She called on Friday to let me know that several documents had to be re-done. We had to get some documents re-notarized and some things re-written. I was bummed!!!
So, David and I spent all this week running around town on our lunch hour to get this stuff taken care of. I overnighted the documents today. Hopefully, if everything goes well, she will get them tomorrow around 10:30 and we will hear something tomorrow afternoon. This process is a rollercoaster for sure!!

Please also be in prayer for the entire adoption process in Ethiopia. There is a possibility that the adoption process will be reduced and could extend the wait time significantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment